IPP Combi represents the non-invasive and painless solution for men, to treat male diseases like Induratio Penis Plastica or erection diseases, that negatively influence both the sexual life and the life style. Its efficiency is due to two technologies, Electroporation and Shock Waves, that can be used together or separately, in order to enhance the therapeutic performance. The treatment is executed in the doctor’s cabinet, to allow the patient to immediately resume his daily activities.
Erectile diseases, disturbance-pain of the penis during the erection, Induratio Penis Plastica, penis shortening with progressive erectile dysfunction, impotency.
It is a non-invasive and painless technology that could be defined as “virtual syringe”. A particular electromagnetic impulse allows the transdermal absorption of active ingredients without needles, granting high concentration and effectiveness only on the target areas.
Induratio Penis Plastica (IPP)
The ESWT has a double action mechanism:
an action essentially “physic” that favours the plaque’s shattering, and an action on the biological activity of the penis’ tissues and the plaque itself, modulating the inflammatory cells activities that seems to be the direct responsible of its formation. In this way there will be a real stabilization of the plaque, with the interruption of the pathology progression. In a consistent percentage of cases, furthermore, it’s possible to have a decrease of dimensions and consistence of the plaque itself. ESWT therapeutic activity has as target not only the plaque, but also the penis’ pain sensibility, reducing, and often deleting, the unpleasant pain.
High frequency and low intensity shock waves restore blood circulation and stimulate the production of factors that favour the neo-angiogenesis (creation of new blood vessel).
The synergy of these two technologies makes it possible to achieve the evoked therapeutic objectives in a shorter amount of time than with traditional methods.
• Not necessary the use of conductive creams.
• Settable impulse frequency and power.
• Small dimensions device.
• All the parameters are displayed on a generously-sized 10.1” color touch screen.
• The software is designed according to the Friendly Human-Machine Interface [FHMI] concept to make it intuitive and easy to use.
– Power supply 100÷240 V, 50÷60 Hz
– Max power consumption 300 W
– Electrical safety class I BF
– Protection rating IP IP40
– Electromagnetic ESWT Technology
– Impulse frequency 1÷16 Hz settable by software
– Energy 60 mJ – 185 mJ
– Max electroporation voltage 120 V @ 1000 ohm
– Electroporation impulse freq. 1÷3000 Hz, settable
– 10.4″ colour touch screen with embedded PC
– Operating temperature 15÷35 °C
– Operating humidity 30÷75% without condensation
– Dimensions L 45 x H 96 x D 41 cm
– Weight 10 kg
N.01 power cable
N.01 ESWT transducer
N.01 protective cover
N.02 heads for ESWT transducer
N.01 cable for electroporation
N.01 transducer for electroporation
N.01 buckspin plate for electroporation
N.03 5ml Pic syringes
or call the toll-free number
Equipment certified in accordance with Directive 2007/47/EC Corrective Directive 93/42/EC
Top Quality Group reserves the right to change the above information without prior notice and, in any case, these information are not valid for contractual purposes