or call the toll-free number
Cav Cell Intra Plus is the non-invasive alternative to the surgical practise of liposuction. The technology represents the evolution of the “ultrasound” concept, effective on volumetric reduction and attenuation of localised adipose accumulations.
Localized adiposity, Cellulite, Sagging skin, Abdominal laxity, Orange peel skin
Thermic, Cavitational and Mechanic effects of ultrasounds determine a decrease of adipocytes volume/number
It’s a mini-invasive method that exploits the ultrasonic action of a probe introduced in the subcutaneous tissue by a mini-incision. The probe spreads the ultrasounds in the tissue, causing the adipose cells break, and reducing the circumferences.
CAV CELL INTRA PLUS is equipped of a subcutaneous transducer for the soft-liposculpture that uses a frequencies range from 22 to 46KHz, and it can work in continuous or pulsed mode. Ultrasounds are emitted from the extremity of a metal alloy cannula of 2 mm thickness and 140 or 160 mm of length. The subcutaneous cavitational effect emulsify “fat” that once it is fluid, it is naturally metabolized or removed with a syringe. The treatment technique normally provide one session conduced in 3 phases:
• Infiltration of the Klein tumescent solution (*) with a 2mm cannula
• Cavitational effect with 2mm micro cannulas (“fat” emulsification)
• (eventual) Emulsified “fat” aspiration with 3-4 mm cannula
(*) Physiological solution (0.9%), 1 L
Lidocaine 2%, 25 ml
Adrenaline 1:1000, 1ml
Sodium bicarbonate 8,45%, 12,5 ml
• All transducers feature the ECO SCAN DETECTOR function to determine the optimal power and frequency values calculated based on the target tissue. The system detects and quantifies the sonic absorption and thereby modulates the power and frequency based on the parameter readings (the lower the frequency the deeper the therapy). The ECO SCAN DETECTOR system operates optimally on both the fibrotic structure of the “fat” and the most superficial layers of the panniculus adiposus, without interfering with the vascular lymphatic system.
• The treatment can be performed in an outpatient clinic with local anaesthesia.
• No stitches are required.
• The patient can immediately get back to his/her normal daily activities.
• The device is easy to carry.
• The software is designed according to the Friendly Human-Machine Interface [FHMI] concept to make it intuitive and easy to use.
• All of the parameters are displayed on a generously-sized 10.1” touch screen.
– Power supply 100÷240 V, 50÷60 Hz
– Max power consumption 200 W
– Electrical safety class II BF
– IP Protection rating IP40
– Ultrasound frequency 28÷46 Hz settable from software
– Ultrasound Power Density Max 3 W/cm2
– Transdermal / Subcutaneous Ultrasound Functions
– Optional Subcutaneous Radiofrequency function
– 10.1″ colour touch screen with embedded PC
– Operating temperature 0÷40 °C
– Operating humidity 30÷75% without condensation
– Dimensions L 45 x H 96 x D 41 cm
– Weight 10 kg
1 power cable
1 60mm transducer
1 80mm transducer
1 subcutaneous transducer
2 L1 250 mm cannulas
2 L2 350 mm cannulas
1 probe sterile protection
Equipment certified in accordance with Directive 2007/47/EC Corrective Directive 93/42/EC
Top Quality Group reserves the right to change the above information without prior notice and, in any case, these information are not valid for contractual purposes