or call the toll-free number
Carbo Top is a medical device that works with the therapeutic use of CO2; it represents a valid support therapy for the improvement of the micro-circulation and of the cutaneous rejuvenation.
Venous insufficiency, Localised adiposity, Psoriasis, Stretch marks, Cellulite , Skin ulcers, Alopecia, Vasculopathies to lower and upper limbs, Erectile disorders, Antiaging of the face
Is a treatment that consist in administration inside di subcutaneous tissue of micro-infiltrations of CO2, with the aim of obtain a vasodilation of microcirculation; this happens because CO2 is the major vasodilator known. The therapy is mini-invasive and it’s executed with one or more needles with a diameter extremely small, though which, by their connection to the device, conduce CO2 with a constant pressure, in a painless a diffusive way.
Given that the therapeutic result is proportional to the technical performance of the device, CARBO TOP implements two particular technologies:
– Gas flow control and stabilisation based on the use of digitally-controlled high dynamic proportional valves that do not generate pressure peaks. In fact, peaks can cause undesirable sequelae especially in areas (the face for example) where even a small ecchymosis represents a source of patient dissatisfaction and/or discomfort. With this technology the flow gradually adapts to any resistance that is encountered in the subcutaneous tissue, guaranteeing, on the one hand, maintenance of the set flows, and on the other, the absence of micro-trauma to the vessels and nerves.
– Temperature control of the delivered gas improving patient compliance and facilitating the operator’s action.
• The software is designed according to the Friendly Human-Machine Interface [FHMI] concept to make it intuitive and easy to use.
• All of the parameters are displayed on a generously-sized 10.1” colour touch screen.
– Power supply 100+240 V, 50+60 Hz
– Max power consumption 100 W
– Electrical safety class II BF
– IP Protection rating IP40
– 0+200 cc/min. gas flow settable from software
– 1.7 bar max gas output pressure
– 37+42 °C gas temperature adjustable from software
– 10.1″ colour touch screen with embedded PC
– Operating temperature 0+40 °C
– Operating humidity 30+75% without condensation
– Dimensions L 45 x H 96 x D 41 cm
– Weight 7 kg
1 power cable
1 single pedal
1 carbo patient tube
1 6mm polyurethane tube (3 m)
1 oxygen patient tube
1 oxygen aerograph
10 needles 30g 4mm
10 needles 30g 13mm
10 needles 30g 25mm
10 needles 30g 40mm
provided by the customer:
1 twin chamber reducer
1 CO2 cylinder
Equipment certified in accordance with Directive 2007/47/EC Corrective Directive 93/42/EC
Top Quality Group reserves the right to change the above information without prior notice and, in any case, these information are not valid for contractual purposes